Monday, July 16, 2012

Over You

Someone once told me that people change. They say if you can't accept someone as a whole then he's not the one. They say if it's meant to be then it will be. Here I am admitting what they say are true. People change and even if you tried to tolerate them as hard as possible, if he's not for you then you know you should let go. A smart woman will know when to jump in, when to step aside, and when to stop. Here I am stopping to wait on someone.



"My heart ache can't take anymore, broken and bruised longing for you. And I don't know what I'm waiting for" -Hot Chelle Rae ft Demi Lovato (Why Don't You Love Me)


Bisous!

Image courtesy of Lukas Atmaja (Lookgraphy)

9 comments:

  1. extremely pretty, you both are talented, is this a re-edit,btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. both? me and who?
      I wanted to post this look before, but I changed the whole content.. why? was it double posted?

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, you look lovely :) I love the black and white editing. Also thanks for stopping by my blog :) Of course i'd love to follow you dear. Your blog is prettey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll followed you back ;)
      these pictures were taken in black-and-white mode, so there was no editing at all :)

      Delete
  3. You've got great style. I really like your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos!! yes let's follow each other <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!! Very dramatic and sexy.. you are right, if he's not the one, then be it! That's life.. :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really look so cool in black and white! <3
    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete