Saturday, December 8, 2012

Between Raindrops

Bonjour my beloved readers! It's been awhile since the last time I made an outfit post and finally the wait is over.

I don't know why, but I feel that December is the most romantic month of the year. Was it because the rainy season? Or was it because of the memories I had? If you allow me, I'd like to share a piece of my past stories with you..


Have you ever looked around but found no one? Finding yourself in a lonely state? Years ago, I thought I was alone and had to stand alone..until someone came along. He taught me that life is a fun place to be in. Most importantly, he taught me how to trust.
"Living like there's nothing left to lose" - Lifehouse


Which pair are mine? LOL
December was the month we started and ended our journey, yes, more than a year. Things did get rough, but eventually we realized that we were meant to be each other's supporter, not lover. He is now, and always will be, whom I called as my best friend. Thanks to him, I now know how to have fun and how to trust.

"Hold on and take a breathe, I'll be here every step walking between the raindrops with you" - Lifehouse
That's my December story. It might not be a deep and detailed one, but that's all I can reveal. Do you have any? I'd love to listen to yours.


Bisous!

Images courtesy of Lukas Atmaja (Lookgraphy)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures,gorgeous style! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am following back via GFC.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Virginie! Just dropping by to wave and say hello! I hope you're all well. I got your Q on joining GIG and replied to you. I'm Donah from www.sweetjellybean.com, also the founder of GIG. See you there soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look. The asymmetric shirt is amazing. Could be pictures for a fashion magazin! Well done :)

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why. The. Fork. You. Always. Lookin. So. Perfect??? :x Darn it girl, that top reminds me with that leaf crown worn by Olmypus goddess :D

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete