Thursday, March 15, 2012

Givenchy Spring / Summer 2012 Collection

I've known this type of moving fashion pictures since a few months ago and they brought my thoughts along with them. The moment I was scrolling through my tumblr dashboard and saw these picturesque images, I immediately felt it was meant to be posted as soon as possible!

Givenchy and I doesn't really have that sort of love addiction chemistry, but this season's collection sure was something. Studs have been one of the love of my fashion life and this season is filled with amazing studs details.

Nose rings were being well-known from India and it seems that Givenchy is taking a piece from India to his collection. The color was dominated with basics such as black, white, grey, and silver, and I found them not even close to boring.

Braver Givenchy!


Image courtesy of tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスには白内障を予防できる効果があると聞きました。本当のこともまだ調べていないが、rayban サングラスが薄く作られたことに関係があるだろうと、私は考えています。レイバン 偏光サングラス RB3183はその優れた高価で、よく褒められます。

    ReplyDelete